3M™ Double Coated Paper Tape 401M
3M™ Double Coated Paper Tape 401M is a 9.0 mil double coated paper tape with rubber adhesive 860 on a 3.0 mil green plaid paper liner. Excellent balance of high initial adhesion and good holding power to a wide variety of material. The paper carrier has been specially treated to improve its strength and removability characteristics from high internal strength surfaces.
Up to 200 degrees F short-term heat resistance. Offers good adhesion to a variety of surfaces. For indoor and room temperature applications. Application ideas include attaching hooks, wire clips and racks; mounting retail shelf price channels; mounting pen holds and window glazing.
- 9 mil tape for temporary attaching or fixturing. High initial bond strength.
- Natural rubber double coated tape with heavy paper carrier for increased strength and dimensional stability.
- Offers good initial adhesion to a variety of surfaces. For indoor and room temperature applications.
- General Industrial, General Purpose, Multi-use and Multipurpose Applications
- Used for mounting rubber or photopolymer printing plates or other temporary fixturing