You are here
3M™ Advanced Light Control Film (ALCF-A)
3M Advanced Light Control Film (ALCF) is a microlouver film that controls the distribution of light perpendicular to the louver structire (viewing angle). ALCF restricts the viewing andle by limiting the at which light can pass through the filter providing protection and privacy.
ALCF-A uses a low befringement polycarbonate substrate which allows them to be used in the backlight of a LCD display. This has been very useful in preventing electronics from creating bright reflections on reflective surfaces at night. ALC-A has a 60 degree viewing angle and ALCF-A+ has the same properties pared with a reflective polarizer.
We can slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- Cost effective construction to replace autoclave glass processing
- 5 mil 3M optically clear adhesive for improved lamination
- Micro-replicated louver construction for uniform viewing and consistent privacy cut off
- UV blocking protection
- Hard coated glossy surface with clear pre-mask
- Automotive Displays
- ATM Machines
- Personal Electronic Devices
- Signature Captures
- Digital SIgnage
- Navigation Systems
- Medical Record Displays