3M™ UHMW Film Tape 5425
3M™ UHMW Polyethylene Tape 5425 Transparent, UHMW polyethylene film with acrylic adhesive. Solvent resistance adhesive. 3M™ UHMW Polyethylene Tape 5425, Low coefficient of friction combined with abrasion resistance make this tape an effective solution for many noise and vibration problems. This tape has a solvent resistant adhesive
UHMWPE, an ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene film tape with an acrylic adhesive, having low coefficient of friction UHMWPE, Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW) Provides an excellent abrasion resistant surface having a low coefficient of friction. NOTE: All UHMW products come on a paper liner for die cut applications.
- Reduces friction, anti-stick, easy release, sound management, squeak and rattle prevention, noise reduction, chemical resistance, chemical barrier, high strength, abrasion resistance
- Thick caliper for extreme wear, durable abrasion resistant backing, long wear life, die-cuttable, low coefficient of friction, self lubricating
- Translucent, 3.0 mil UHMW polyethylene backing, solvent resistant acrylic adhesive, paper liner, temperature use range -30F to 225F
- Automotive, Aerospace, Appliance, Military, Government, Defense, Marine, Metal Finishing, Electronics, Recreational Vehicle, General Industrial
- Roller wrapping, wire harnessing, squeak reduction, noise reduction, insulating, lining, shielding, protecting, composite bonding, flash breaking