You are here
3M™ Polyethylene Protective Tape 4193C/EZ
An easy EZ unwind 4 mil polyethylene tape with a very high-tack adhesive system. 4.0 mil.
3M™'s line of Polyethylene Tapes offer temporary protection from damage due to scratching, marring and chipping during production, assembly, packaging, shipping and installation. The tapes have better transparency, good abrasion resistance and are cost effective as compared to competitive tapes. A variety of tapes are offered from 1 to 8 mils thick.
Caliper (mils): 4.0 mil Liner 1: Low Density Polyethylene Adhesive 1: Very High Carrier: Clear
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- High-tack adhesive will adhere to most matte textured materials to help reduce rework.
- High-coating weight will wet out most surfaces with low contact area to help decrease rework.
- Thick profile provides increased abrasion resistance.
- Recommended for temporary protection of carpet and fabric made from synthetic fibers. For use on natural or wool fibers, user should determine if suitable for specific application.*
- Not intended for use on wet or damp surfaces including surfaces recently installed with wet adhesive.
- When used for heavy traffic conditions, remove tape after one week; for moderate traffic remove after two weeks and for light traffic remove after three weeks.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct UV sunlight and water which may result in adhesive transfer. Not designed for outdoor use.
- For use on many highly textured surfaces (film should be pre-tested before use, especially, on textured/painted metals), automotive carpeting, carpeted door panels and residential carpets (see * Features notation).