You are here
3M™ Polyethylene Protective Tape 3126C
A 3 mil medium-tack protective tape with a polyethylene backing. Made in USA. Provides temporary protection of many low gloss surfaces. Non-UV applications requiring good clarity, low elongation, and good abrasion resistance.
3M™ Polyethylene Protective Tape 3126 has a medium-tack adhesive system to help provide temporary protection of many finished metals, plastics and painted building panels with minimum adhesion buildup and clean removal.
- Medium-tack adhesive will adhere to many lightly textured materials without lifting to help reduce reworks.
- Transparent backing allows visual inspection without tape removal to help save money on reworks.
- Abrasion-resistant backing helps resist tearing during forming to help labor in reworks, rejects and scrap.
- General – automotive bumpers, fascias and cultured marble.
- Plastics – molded, acrylic, fiberglass, spas, hot tubs, fiberglass.
- Metals – aluminum: mill finish; stainless steel; 304 2B finish, 304 #3 finish, 430 bright annealed and sheets or coils in fabrication.
- Architectural Panels and Garage Doors – smooth and embossed painted-flat and painted-gloss.