3M™ Protective Carpet Tape 2E93C/EZ
An easy unwind protective carpet tape made from a co-extruded multi-polymer backing coated with a very high-tack acrylic adhesive. Designed to provide EZ unwind during installation for temporary protection of carpet and fabric interiors.
Caliper (mils): 2.0 mil Liner 1: Co-extruded PE (Carpet Tape Only) Adhesive 1: Very High Carrier: Clear
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- The high-tack adhesive unwinds easily, lies flat, and creates a secure, non-slip bond.
- Recommended for temporary protection of carpet and fabric made from synthetic fibers. For use on natural or wool fibers, user should determine if suitable for specific application.
- Not intended for use on wet or damp surfaces including surfaces recently installed with wet adhesive.
- When used for heavy traffic conditions, remove tape after one week; for moderate traffic remove after two weeks and for light traffic remove after three weeks.
- For critical information on application guidelines, please refer to 3M™ EZ Unwind Protective Carpet Tape flyer (70-0709-5131-7).
- Industrial, Commercial and Residential Buildings – for non-treated carpets use 3M tape 2E93-EZ; for treated carpets use 3M tape 2E95-EZ.
- Automotive – for treated carpeted interiors and fabric seats use 3M tape 2E95-EZ; for headliners use 3M tape 2E93-EZ.