You are here
3M™ Protective UV Tape 2AU23B/UV
A polyethylene and co-extruded polyethylene film coated with a low-tack adhesive system featuring UV resistance. 2.0 mil.
Caliper (mils): 2.0 mil Liner 1: Co-extruded PE with Translucent UV Stabilizers Adhesive 1: Low Carrier: Blue
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- UV resistant film backing and adhesive resists the effects of UV for: - Protective UV tapes 2AU23B/UV and 2AU26B/UV – up to 90 days* (Refer to 3M Data Sheet for additional info)
- Removes clean after UV exposure.
- Translucent clear and blue color allow for visual inspection of parts.
- Non-staining and non-corrosive adhesive.
- Adheres to metals, plastics and glass surfaces.
- Stable adhesion levels result in good removability during application life.
- For aluminum and vinyl windows and frames.
- Window and door glass.
- Garage door panels.
- Metal entry doors and storefronts.
- Painted metal roofing and building panels.
- Aluminum extrusions.