3M™ Co-Extruded Multi-Polymer Protective Tape 2A29C
A co-extruded milti-polymer protective tape with a moderate-tack adhesive system to help provide temporary protection for a variety of surface protection applications. 2.0 mil.
Caliper (mils): 2.0 mil Liner 1: Co-extruded PE Adhesive 1: Moderate Carrier: Clear
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- Medium-tack adhesive which will not lift during forming to help save money on reworks.
- Acrylic adhesive is non-corrosive, non-staining with stable performance and clean removal to help reduce labor costs.
- Heat resistance to withstand temperatures up to 160°F (71°C), approximately 30°F higher than conventional 3-mil LDPE tapes to help reduce reworks.
- Enhanced conformabiltiy to products which are subjected to severe forming or fabrication to help reduce reworks.
- Increased break strength for easier removability without tearing or slivering to help reduce labor costs.
- Automotive – urethane moldings, trim fascias and bumpers.
- Metals – aluminum: mill finish sheets and coils, skin quality and painted aluminum extrusions; stainless steel: 304 #3 finish.
- Architectural Panels and Garage Doors – embossed painted-gloss.
- General – decorative laminates.