3M™ Co-Extruded Multi-Polymer Protective Tape 25M26X
A black and white co-extruded polyethylene tape with a medium-tack adhesive system for temporary outdoor and indoor protection of many metals, plastics and glass. 2.5 mil.
Caliper (mils): 2.5 mil Liner 1: Co-extruded PE- Black/White Adhesive 1: Moderate Carrier: Black/White
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- Black/white tape does not lift and removes cleanly after exposure to sunlight.
- Helps protect surfaces and reduces replacement of parts because of surface abrasion.
- Abrasion-resistant backing resists tearing during forming, press breaking and bending.
- Excellent UV resistance for up to 6 months.* (Refer to 3M Data Sheet for additional info)
- Protects most mill-finished stainless and aluminum sheets and coils, painted metals, plastics and glass that will be exposed to outdoor environments.