You are here
3M™ Polyethylene Protective Tape 2110C
A 2 mil low-tack protective tape with a polyethylene backing. Made in USA. Provides temporary protection of many high gloss surfaces. Non-UV applications requiring good clarity, low elongation, and good abrasion resistance.
3M™ Polyethylene Protective Tapes 2110 and 2112 have a low-tack adhesive system to help provide temporary protection of many polished metals, smooth plastics and glass materials with minimum adhesion buildup and clean removal.
- Transparent backing to allow visual inspection without tape removal.
- Easy punch characteristics to withstand most forming operations where die tolerances are critical which helps save money on scrap, rejects and reworks.
- Acrylic adhesive is non-corrosive and non-staining.
- Automotive – trim, bi-metal aluminum-polished gloss, stainless steel, chrome, and interior plastic.
- Graphic Arts – gloss screenprinted nameplates, aluminum signs painted gloss and polished polycarbonate.
- Plastics – gloss high-pressure laminates.
- Metals – anodized bright specular aluminum.
- Architectural Panels and Garage Doors – smooth and painted-gloss surfaces.