3M™ High Tack/Medium Tack Double Coated Removable Repositionable Tape 9425
3M™ Removable Repositionable Double Coated Tape 9425 is a double coated tape with high tack acrylic adhesive 420 on one side and medium tack acrylic adhesive 1050 on the other side on a 58 lb polycoated Kraft paper liner with a UPVC carrier. These differential double coated tapes feature 3M™ Acrylic Adhesive 420 and 3M™ Repositionable Acrylic Adhesive 1050. 3M™ Acrylic Adhesive 420 is ideal for a wide variety of applications, especially to plastics. It has a wide bonding temperature range and offers the ability to make adhesive bonds at temperatures as low as 32F. Up to 300°F short-term heat resistance, Good chemical resistance, Good shock resistance Adhesive 1050 holds well to many surfaces and provides clean removal.
5.8 mil double coated UPVC with acrylic adhesive 420 on one side and acrylic adhesive 1050 on the opposite side on a 58 lb polycoated kraft paper liner Use for polybags and to attach outserts to bottles and microscope slides to paperboard holder.
- A double coated tape that works on a variety of substrates or materials for temporary mounting of light weight materials such as paper, plastics, films or foams.
- The UPVC film carrier provides differential stability which offers improved handling for laminating and die-cutting.
- These double coated tapes feature a permanent adhesive on the face side and a removable repositionable adhesive on the back side of the tape. For repositioning or multiple openings and closings. Can be applied at 32°F
- Electronics, Direct Mail Marketing, Paper and Print, Commercial Printing, Medical Labeling, Point of Purchase POP, Displays
- This is good for adhering, affixing, mounting, holding, attaching, temporary positioning, paper, photographic paper, plastics, foams, and cardboard. Core starting and thin flexible materials.