You are here
3M™ Removable Repositionable Tape 9415PC
3M™ Removable Repositionable Tape 9415PC is an acrylic adhesive 400 and 1000 on a 78 lb polycoated Kraft paper liner and polyester film carrier. High tack/low tack. Medium temperature and low solvent resistance. Medium/low HSE and low LSE. These differential double coated tapes feature 3M™ Acrylic Adhesive 400 and 3M™ Repositionable Acrylic Adhesive 1000. Adhesive 400 has good low temperature performance and peel strength on many surfaces. It is ideal for bonding together a wide variety of similar and dissimilar materials such as metals, glass, wood, papers, paints, and many plastics. Up to 250°F short-term heat resistance, Excellent adhesion to uncoated papers, Clarity and UV resistance for window label applications, Offers good solvent resistance Adhesive 1000 holds well to many surfaces and provides clean removal.
Acrylic adhesive 400 and 1000 with 70 lb polycoated kraft paper liner and polyester film carrier. High tack/low tack, medium temperature and low solvent resistance, medium/low HSE and low LSE. 2 mil thick with 1mil carrier. Acrylic adhesive 1000 is ultra low tack allowing removal without residue from may films, foils, papers. Low tack adhesive is ideal for applications where repositioning is desired.
- 1 mil polyester film carrier on a 2 mil removable repositionable double coated tape
- A double coated tape that works on a variety of substrates or materials for temporary mounting of light weight materials such as paper, plastics, films or foams.
- These double coated tapes feature a permanent adhesive on the face side and a removable repositionable adhesive on the back side of the tape. For repositioning or multiple openings and closings.
- Electronics, Direct Mail Marketing, Paper and Print, Commercial Printing, Medical Labeling
- This is good for adhering, affixing, mounting, holding, attaching, temporary positioning, paper, photographic paper, plastics, foams, and cardboard. Core starting and thin flexible materials.