3M Photoluminescent Film 6900HPPL
3M Photolum is a superior product for Emergency Egress solutions. We provide jumbo rolls, lane marking rolls, printed rolls, cut shapes, custom signs, kits, laminations and more with or without rigid backings.
Customers include: building owners, manufacturing plants, aerospace, U.S. Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, Red Cross, emergency vehicles and more. This non-electrical luminous lighting material was developed and is the ideal solution for emergency exits and directional signage in buildings, ships, ferries and railcars as well.
Our rechargeable "glow in the dark" signs and markings meets and exceeds ASTM 2072 and IMP A.752. They are dimensionally stable, durable and have excellent chemical and stain resistance.
- Meets and exceeds ASTM E2072-00.
- Rechargeable “glow in the dark” signs and markings.
- Dimensionally stable, durable, multilayer film.
- Excellent chemical and stain resistance.
- Easily cleaned with 3M™ Citrus Base Cleaner.
- No heavy metals or radioactive materials used in manufacture of this product.
- May be safely disposed of in a sanitary landfill or by incineration.
- Primarily intended for interior luminous signs and markings, including safety signage in buildings, ships, ferries and railroads.