3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener 250 SJ3550
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3550 is a general purpose acrylic adhesive on the back of a black, polypropylene reclosable fastener. 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3550 has 250 stems per square inch with an 0.23 inch engaged thickness. Offers a closure life of 1,000. 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3550 has a high temperature performance of up 200 degrees Fahrenheit and can be used indoors and outdoors. 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3550 is for use with metals (aluminum, stainless steel), glass and high surface energy plastics (acrylic, polycarbonate, ABS) and can be opened and closed 1,000 times.
Black, polypropylene reclosable fastener with white acrylic adhesive on a clear polyethylene film liner with red 3M logo, 250 stems per square inch, 230 mil engaged thickness. Adjust, realign or reattach with ease, leaving your product with clean, smooth lines free of holes or interruptions.
- A black fastener with mushroom shaped stems backed with a white, general purpose acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Designed to bond to metals, glass and medium to high surface energy plastics and paint.
- Type 250 stem density polyolefin fastener which mates to Type 170, 250 or 400.
- General Industrial, Specialty Vehicles, Transportation, Military, Packaging, Medical, Point of Purchase Displays, Exhibits, Electronics, Construction, Furniture, Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO).
- Attach Doors, Access Panels, Signs, Cushions, Headliners and Display Components.