3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener 170 SJ3542
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3542 has a rubber based adhesive on the back of a black, polypropylene reclosable fastener. 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3542 has a 400 stems per square inch with a 0.23 inch engaged thickness. The closure life is 1,000 times. 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3542 has low temperature performance, with a temperature resistance of up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit and is for indoor use only. This product is for use with many plastics (acrylic, polycarbonate and AS, powder coated paints and low surface energy materials (polypropylene and polyethylene).
Black, polypropylene reclosable fastener with rubber based PSA. 170 stems per square inch. Black foam adhesive and white polyethylene film liner bonds well to high density polypropylene and polyethylene. 230 mil engaged thickness. Adjust, realign or reattach with ease, leaving your product with clean, smooth lines free of holes or interruptions.
- A black fastener with mushroom shaped stems that is backed with a rubber based pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Designed to bond to many plastics, powder coated paints and other low surface energy materials.
- Type 170 stem density polyolefin fastener which mates to Type 250 or 400.
- General Industrial, Packaging, Point of Purchase Displays, Exhibits, Electronics, Construction, Furniture and Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO).
- Attach Doors, Access Panels, Signs and Display Components.