You are here
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 375
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 375 is a high performance polypropylene film box sealing tape. A carton sealing tape that resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals, and scuffing. Offers a high edge tear and split resistance. Complies with ASTM D1974-92, ASTM D5486 Type III, ASTM D5570 and CID A-A-1684B
Superior performance packaging tape used for box sealing, splicing, and other demanding applications. Synthetic rubber resin adhesive instantly seals with more than 12,000 minutes adhesion to fiberboard. Tensile strength: 35 lb/inch. Backing thickness: 2.0 mil. With our strongest conformable backing and the most consistent pressure-sensitive hot melt adhesive system available, this time-proven construction assures superior performance in a wide range of environments and applications. Backing has excellent edge tear and split resistance, which reduces score line breaking and center seam splitting even when cartons are handled roughly. Pressure-sensitive hot melt adhesive adheres to most surfaces, including over-packed and under-packed cartons and those with high recycled content. Works well on double- and triple-wall corrugated, heavy regular slotted containers (RSCs) with high-value contents. Available in tan and clear.
- A box sealing tape that can be custom printed to provide security and/or branding.
- A box sealing tape with a strong backing and high performance adhesive that provides a secure and durable closure.
- A carton sealing tape that provides high quality, consistent performance with easy unwind.
- General industrial, food, beverage, medical pharmaceutical, paper, print, electronics and distribution centers.
- Carton sealing tape, box sealing tape and box closing tape.