You are here
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 373
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 373 is a polypropylene carton sealing tape. A carton sealing tape that resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals, and scuffing. Offers a high edge tear and split resistance. Complies with ASTM D1974-92. Meets CID A-A-1684B.
Polypropylene tape for single- and double-wall cartons with high value contents. Rubber resin adhesive instantly seals with more than 8,000 minutes adhesion. Tensile strength of 30 lb/inch in machine direction; 60 lb/inch cross direction. Thick biaxially oriented colored polypropylene backing is easy to handle and dispense. Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals, and scuffing. Conforms around edges and over rough surfaces for a tight seal. Very high edge tear and split resistance. Applications include large medium-weight cartons shipped individually. Complies with environmental considerations of ASTM D1974-92. Meets CID A-A-1684B. Colors: clear, blue, green, orange, red, tan, white, and yellow. Graphics show through clear backing.
- A box sealing tape that can be custom printed to provide security and/or branding.
- A box sealing tape with a strong backing and high performance adhesive that provides a secure and durable closure.
- A carton sealing tape that provides high quality, consistent performance with easy unwind.
- General industrial, food, beverage, medical pharmaceutical, paper, print, electronics and distribution centers.
- Carton sealing tape, box sealing tape and box closing tape.