You are here
Scotch® Flatback Tape 2517
Scotch® Flatback Tape 2517 is a general purpose tape for splicing liner boards, bundling, holding and packaging applications. Scotch® Flatback Tape 2517 has good backing strength, is resistant to moist conditions and can be machine dispensed. Can be certified for ASTM-D6123/D6123M97. Replaces obsolete PPP-T-42C, Type 1, (CID-A-A-883A). Typical physical and performance characteristics include: thickness: 6.4 mils, adhesion to steel: 78 oz./in. width, tensile strength: 35 lbs./in. width, elongation at break: 2%, temperature use range: Up to 300°F. Brown.
A general purpose, flatback paper tape for splicing liner boards, bundling, holding and packaging applications. Has good backing strength and is resistant to moist conditions. Can be machine dispensed and withstand a bake cycle up to 300 degrees F (149 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
- Easy tear, pressure sensitive
- Heavy thickness crepe paper backing for good paint lines.
- Natural rubber adhesive for good instant adhesion.
- Sealing, holding, bundling, reinforcing, identifying, tabbing, wrapping, paint masking, splicing and protecting.
- Transportation, aerospace, automotive, commercial vehicle, RV, bus, truck, ship yards, military, metal working, furniture, electronics, solar, trailer manufacturing and woodworking.