Scotch® Performance Masking Tape 2380
Scotch® Performance Masking Tape 2380 is a smooth, strong, mini-crepe paper masking tape suitable for most paint masking applications. Scotch® Performance Masking Tape 2380 is designed for industrial use where a good paint line is desired and drying conditions range from air dry to oven bake. Embodies all features that are desirable of a paint masking tape. Provides excellent conformability and easy tear. Has been laboratory tested on painted steel panels and found to remove cleanly at bake temperatures up to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (163 degrees Celsius) for 30 minutes. Has a high degree of holding to most surfaces and has a unique balance of adhesive and backing that provides a high degree of resistance to tearing or slivering on removal. Can be certified for ASTD-D6123/D6123M97. Replaces obsolete PPP-T-42C, Type 1, (CID-A-A-883A).
Scotch® Performance Masking Tape 2380. Designed for industrial paint masking applications. Provides excellent holding power and paint flake resistance. Can be removed hot, warm or cold from most surfaces without adhesive transfer. Features high holding power with clean removal at bake temperatures up to 325F(163C) for 30 minutes. Excellent paint flake resistance. Can be removed hot, warm or cold from most surfaces without adhesive transfer. Adhesion to Steel: 43 oz/in width. Tensile: 27lbs./in. Tape thickness: 7.5 mils
- Easy tear, pressure sensitive
- Heavy thickness crepe paper backing for good paint lines.
- Natural rubber adhesive for good instant adhesion.
- Sealing, holding, bundling, reinforcing, identifying, tabbing, wrapping, paint masking, splicing and protecting.
- Transportation, aerospace, automotive, commercial vehicle, RV, bus, truck, ship yards, military, metal working, furniture, electronics, solar, trailer manufacturing and woodworking.