You are here
Scotch® Performance Masking Tape 2364
Scotch® Performance Masking Tape 2364 is a tan high temperature crepe paper masking tape for general masking applications in the industrial market where good holding power and temperature performance is required. Scotch® Performance Masking Tape 2364 has a strong backing that offers excellent holding at both room temperature and at a higher back over temperature. Has been laboratory tested on painted steel panels and found to remove cleanly at bake temperatures up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (149 degrees Celsius) for 30 minutes. Can be certified for ASTD-D6123/D6123M97. Replaces obsolete PPP-T-42C, Type 1, (CID-A-A-883A). Typical physical and performance characteristics include: thickness: 6.5 mils, adhesion to steel: 36 oz./in. width, tensile strength: 30 lbs./in. width, elongation at break: 10%, temperature use range: Up to 300°F. Tan.
New proprietary 3M technology gives this strong, smooth crepe paper masking tape good holding power in a broad range of temperatures up to 300 degrees F. Clean removal from many surfaces make this an excellent tape for many industrial applications. Good holding power in a broad range of temperature applications. Easy tearing and sliver resistance. Adhesion to Steel: 36 0z/in. width. Tensile: 30 lbs./ in. Tape thickness: 6.5 mils Temperature use range: Clean removal at up to 300F(148C) for 30 minutes.
- Easy tear, pressure sensitive
- Heavy thickness crepe paper backing for good paint lines.
- Natural rubber adhesive for good instant adhesion.
- Sealing, holding, bundling, reinforcing, identifying, tabbing, wrapping, paint masking, splicing and protecting.
- Transportation, aerospace, automotive, commercial vehicle, RV, bus, truck, ship yards, military, metal working, furniture, electronics, solar, trailer manufacturing and woodworking.