Scotch® General Purpose Masking Tape 234
Scotch® General Purpose Masking Tape 234 is designed to be used in medium temperature paint bake operations. Scotch® General Purpose Masking Tape 234 has an excellent transfer resistance for difficult to remove from surfaces like EDPM rubber moldings. Designed for non-critical paint masking. Used throughout industry for holding, protecting, bundling and a vast number of other difficult jobs where a pressure sensitive tape is needed. Tests indicate it is better than conventional masking tapes for sunlight resistance. Can be certified for ASTD-D6123/D6123M97. Replaces obsolete PPP-T-42C, Type 1, (CID-A-A-883A). Typical physical and performance characteristics include: thickness: 6. 0 mils, adhesion to steel: 34 oz./in. width, tensile strength: 27 lbs./in. width, elongation at break: 8%, temperature use range: Up to 250°F. Tan.
A medium temperature paint masking tape with excellent control unwind for use in masking and holding applications where temperatures reach 250°F (121C) up to 1 hour. A general purpose paper masking tape designed to be used in medium temperature paint bake operation. Used throughout the industry for holding, bundling, sealing, non-critical masking anda vast number of other jobs where a pressure sensitive tape is needed.
- Easy tear, pressure sensitive
- Medium thickness crepe paper backing for strength in demanding paint masking applications.
- Natural rubber adhesive for good instant adhesion.
- Sealing, holding, bundling, reinforcing, identifying, tabbing, wrapping, paint masking, splicing and protecting.
- Transportation, aerospace, automotive, commercial vehicle, RV, bus, truck, ship yards, military, metal working, furniture, electronics, solar, trailer manufacturing and woodworking.