You are here
Scotch® Fine Line Masking Tape 218
Scotch® Fine Line Tape 218 is a high-performance film backed tape with low profile and high adhesion to achieve excellent paint lines and for other masking and holding applications. Scotch® Fine Line Tape 218 will give an excellent color line separation due to its thinness. Performs well for long straight lines, yet the specialty processed film backing stretches easily for smooth curves. Specially processed film backing will allow taping over fresh paint jobs sooner than paper tapes with less chance of imprint damage. Provides excellent moisture and solvent resistance. Should not be subjected to outdoor exposure. Typical physical and performance characteristics include: thickness: 5.0 mils, adhesion to steel: 37 oz./in. width, tensile strength: 13 lbs./in. width, elongation at break: 720%, temperature use range: Up to 250°F. Green
Green, 4.7 mil (0.12 mm) polypropylene plastic film tape with rubber adhesive. A high performance film backed tape with low profile and high adhesion to achieve excellent paint line and for other masking and holding applications.
- Easy tear, pressure sensitive
- Heavy thickness crepe paper backing for good paint lines.
- Natural rubber adhesive for good instant adhesion.
- Sealing, holding, bundling, reinforcing, identifying, tabbing, wrapping, paint masking, splicing and protecting.
- Transportation, aerospace, automotive, commercial vehicle, RV, bus, truck, ship yards, military, metal working, furniture, electronics, solar, trailer manufacturing and woodworking.