3M™ Bumpon™ Protective Product Resilient Rollstock SJ5616
3M™ Bumpon™ Resilient Rollstock SJ5616 is a self-adhesive rubber bumper designed to be used as feet, stops and spacers. The rollstock format is excellent for die-cut shapes with various thickness requirements.
Bumpon™ material in rollstock; converts can die-cut feet, spacers and cushions in virtually any shape and size.
- All 3M™ Bumpon™ Protective Products feature a plasticizer-free, urethane composition which exhibits:
- Easy application with 3M pressure sensitive adhesives.
- High skid-resistance.
- Won't scratch or stain surfaces.
- Reduces vibration and noise.
- Will not crack or harden.
- Die cut shapes for glass table tops, cushioning glass from metal and wood frames.
- Die cut shapes for use as cushions and spacers on cabinet doors, drawers, and lids.
- Die cut shapes for use as skid-resistant feet on small appliances and desk top equipment, hand held or desktop electronic devices.
- Die cut shapes for use as cushions and pads on glass or clear plastic shelves.
- Strips or pads for use as skid-resistant surfaces on glass or clear plastic shelves.
- Spacer or stop to prevent surface damage.
- Corner protection strips.
- Door kick pads.||Anti-rattle spacer to fill gaps, dampen noise and reduce vibration.