ITW Formex GK-10
Formex GK is the new flagship formulation of the no-substitute polypropylene electrical insulation material from ITW Formex. Formex GK offers top of the line flexibility and durability that rated highly in both medical and military requirements. It can be used as an insulator to protect users and components from being exposed to potentially dangerous electrical charges while also protecting the sensitive electronic elements.
This product offers superior dielectric strength, higher temperatures ratings and exceptional moisture and chemical resistance when compared to products like fish and aramid paper. While being study it can also be easily scored and folded into three-dimensional shapes. This makes it a value added product which can substantially reduce the costs associated with tooling, fabrication, warehousing and shipping.
MIL Handbook 454 - Fungus-inert-Group I
FMVSS 302-75: SE
US. Govt. CAGE Code No.: 3VHK9
ITW Formex materials comply with UL 94 V-0, CSA, IEC, VDE, TUV, BSR and METI standards, plus meet all major North American, European and Asian flammability and environmental requirements, including RoHS, REACH and WEEE.
We provide Formex to your exact specifications.
- UL 94 V-0 Flame Class Rating
- Non-hygroscopic (moisture absorption <0.1%)
- Excellent dielectric strength
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Superior score and fold ability (2 Million bends at 360F)
- Extra-long shelf life
- Outdoor lighting or electrical equipment
- Conventional and uninterruptible power supplies
- Electrical and power distribution systems
- Telecommunications equipment
- Medical equipment
- Automotive components
- Consumer products
- Lighting, TVs and appliances, and more