DuPont™ Nomex® 411
Nomex® 411 is a lower-density version of Nomex® 410. It is available in thicknesses ranging from 0.13 mm (5 mil) to 0.58 mm (23 mil), with a specific gravity of 0.3 and correspondingly lower electrical and mechanical properties. It is used in applications such as motor phase insulation and transformer coil end filler, where high bulk and conformability are of prime importance, along with increased impregnability and saturability.
- Exceptional thermal stability
- Outstanding mechanical toughness
- Inherent dielectric strength
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Excellent flame resistance
- Large power, medium voltage and high voltage (>1.2 kV)
- Medium voltage, general purpose & substation (>1.2 kV)
- Low voltage, general purpose/specialty (<1.2 kV)
- HVT/microwave power
- UPS/data center/converter
- Lighting ballast
- Welding, Mining, Power conversion, and more...