DuPont™ Nomex® 410
DuPont™ Nomex® 410, the original form of Nomex® paper, has earned a global reputation for its ideal balance of properties and proven performance in a wide range of applications. This high-density product has high inherent dielectric strength, mechanical toughness, flexibility and resilience. It is produced in thicknesses ranging from 0.05 mm (2 mil) to 0.76 mm (30 mil), with specific gravities ranging from 0.7 to 1.2.
- Exceptional thermal stability
- Outstanding mechanical toughness
- Inherent dielectric strength
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Excellent flame resistance
- Large power, medium voltage and high voltage (>1.2 kV)
- Medium voltage, general purpose & substation (>1.2 kV)
- Low voltage, general purpose/specialty (<1.2 kV)
- HVT/microwave power
- UPS/data center/converter
- Lighting ballast
- Welding, Mining, Power conversion, and more...