You are here
SSP 2368-65 Silicone Shielding Elastomer
SSP2368-65 is a 65 durometer silicone that is filled with silver plated aluminum particles. This product is supplied as fully cured, conductive sheet stock or ready-to-mold compound. The data below was generated using ASTM test method and procedures. SSP2368-65 was designed to meet the requirements outlined in the MIL-G-83528C-Type B specifications.
- Durometer Shore A (58-72 range): 65
- Tensile psi (200 minimum): 240 psi
- Elongation % (100-300 range): 280%
- Tear "B" ppi (30 min): 38
- Specific Gravity (1.75-2.25): 2.05
- Volume Resistivity ohm/cm (0.008 max): 0.001 ohm/cm
- Shielding Effectiveness 20 MHZ - 10GHZ (E-Field): >114
- Color: Tan
- Thermal Stability Range: -60C to 220C
Specialty Silicone Products Inc. (SSP) 2368-65 electrically-conductive silicone elastomer provides shielding against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI). This product meets the MIL-DTL-83528C specification for military applications for EMI and RFI suppression. The product is available in moldable format for gasket fabrication or in sheets for conversion into shielding gaskets via the most efficient, cost-effective method.
- 65 durometer (Shore A) silicone filled with silver plated aluminum particles
- Meets the requirements outlined in the MIL-G-83528C-Type B specifications
- Product is supplied as fully cured, conductive sheet stock or ready-to-mold compound
- Shielding Effectiveness 20 MHZ – 10GHZ (E-Field) is >114
- Military applications requiring MIL-DTL-83528C specification for EMI and RFI suppression.
- Moldable format for EMI/RFI gasket fabrication.
- Sheet stock for conversion into shielding gaskets via the most efficient, cost-effective method.