Aluminum Foil with Conductive Acrylic Adhesive AL-25BT
3M™ Tape AL-25BT consists of a soft aluminum foil backing and a unique electrically conductive, pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive.
This tape has a 1-mil flat aluminum foil backing coated with a conductive acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive.
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- Soft aluminum foil backing
- Conductive acrylic adhesive
- Supplied on a removable liner for easy handling and die cutting
- UL recognized for flame retardancy per UL 510, Product category OANZ2, File 59505.
- 3M Tape AL-25BT is typically used for applications requiring excellent electrical conductivity from the application substrate through the adhesive to the foil backing.
- Common uses include grounding and EMI shielding in equipment, components, shielded rooms, etc.