3M™ XYZ-Axis Electrically Conductive Tape 9713XYZ
XYZ-axis conductive adhesive for EMI shielding.
XYZ-Axis, Pressure Sensitive Acrylic Adhesive Tape with 58 lb Polycoated Kraft Paper Liner. Medium Temperature and High Solvent Resistance, High HSE and Low LSE. Use for EMI/RFI Shielding. 3.0 mil Thick with 4.0 mil Liner.
High Productivity and Performance in Demanding Electronic Applications.
Caliper (mils): 3.0
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- 3M™ XYZ-Axis Electrically Conductive Tape 9713 is ideal for attaching EMI shields to electronic and electrical devices.
- 3M tape 9713 may be used with many types of foil laminate shields, such as aluminum/PVC or copper/PVC laminates, to provide a customized shielding solution.
- Attaching Foil Laminate EMI Shields
- Attaching EMI Gaskets
- Grounding Computer Antistatic and Glare Reduction Screens
- Assembly of EMI Cages in Telecommunications Equipment