3M™ Electrically Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tape 9703
This 3M™ Electrically Conductive Tape 9703 is a sensitive acrylic adhesive Z-axis tape with 58 lb polycoated Kraft paper liner, 1/4 in x 36 yd, medium temperature and high solvent resistance, high HSE and low LSE. 3M™ Electrically Conductive Tape 9703 is used for grounded EMI/RFI shielding attachment or interconnection of silver ink/ polyester based flexible circuits. Tape 9703 provides stable electrical performance at moderately high temperatures and good adhes
Pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) transfer tape with anisotropic electrical conductivity. Electrically connects and adhesively bonds medium pitch flex circuits with other flex circuits, rigid PCBs or LCD screens. Repositionable & reworkable. No thermal bonding. Easy to apply.
- Tape 9703 also electrically connects and mechanically bonds EMI/RFI shield and gaskets to metal frames and enclosures.
- The low contact resistance and tape construction result in good EMI performance.
- Tape 9703 can be applied as die cut parts or in roll form and has good adhesion to common EMI/RFI substrates such as aluminum, stainless steel, and smooth gasket materials.
- 3M™ Electrically Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tape 9703 is ideal for interconnection of flexible circuits with other flexible circuits (flex), rigid printed circuit boards (PCB) or LCD screens.
- Polyester flex circuit splicing, keyboard manufacturing, LCD assembly and many others.
- EMI shields for displays and gasket attachment to EMI/RFI cabinets and enclosures.