You are here
3M™ Aluminum Foil/Reinforced Tape 1430
3M™ Aluminum Foil/Reinforced Tape 1430 Silver, 1.0 mil (0.03 mm) aluminum foil backing combined with a 4.0 mil (0.10mm) non-woven web and pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive. 3M™ Aluminum Foil/Reinforced Tape 1430, dead soft aluminum foil tape combined with a non-woven web designed to provide better conformability that does not puncture or tear as easily as many thin foil tapes.
The high adhesion level of 1430 tape provides an excellent moisture seal while protecting complex shapes or contoured surfaces, good for flexible wrapping.
- Aluminum foil reinforced with non-woven, puncture resistant, tear resistant, acrylic adhesive, 5.0 mil backing thickness
- Resists flame, resists moisture, resists weather, resists UV degradation, chemical resistant tape, thermally conductive tape for heating and cooling efficiency, heat reflective, light reflective, conformable tape
- Temperature range -65F to 300F for wrapping, insulating, protecting wires, cables
- Automotive, Aerospace, HVAC, Appliance, Military, Government, Defense, Marine, Metal Finishing, Electronics, Recreational Vehicle, Construction, General Industrial
- Masking, sealing, seaming, shielding, chemical stripping, harness wrapping, joining, vibration damping, electroplating, plastic protection, chemical milling, heat shielding, heat reflecting, paint stripping