You are here
3M™ 1115B Aluminum Foil Tape with Conductive Acrylic Adhesive
3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 1115B has a 4.5-mil smooth aluminum foil backing with a conductive acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive and liner. The 4.5-mil aluminum foil is thicker than the standard 2-mil aluminum foil.
3M™ Shielding Tape 1115B consists of a 4.5mil aluminum foil backing and a unique electrically conductive pressure sensitive adhesive. Whether you are insulating wire harnesses, shielding against electromagnetic interference, protecting PCBs and electronic devices, or insulating electrical components, 3M has the solution for you.
- 4.5 mil aluminum foil backing
- Conductive acrylic adhesive
- Supplied on a removable liner
- Easily die cut into complex shapes
- Available in standard and custom widths and lengths up to 60yds (54.86m)
- Typically used for applications requiring excellent electrical conductivity from the application substrate through the adhesive to the foil backing.
- The 4.5mil thickness provides exceptional EMI shielding effectiveness and exceptional structural support properties.
- The low electrical resistance makes 1115B Shielding Tape an excellent choice for grounding applications.