3M™ Polyester Tape 8333
Silver, 0.9 mil (0.02 mm) metalized polyester tape with a long aging, medium firm acrylic system.
Used for industrial splicing, sealing or holding applications.
- Best resulted obtained using firm rubdown pressure on clean, oil-free substrate materials.
- Dimensionally stable over temperature range from -60°F to 300°F (-51°C to 149°C).
- Standard packaging includes plastic cores and individual plastic bags.
- Shear performance decreases with increasing temperature.
- Temporary porthole sealing of hard disk drive clamshells.
- General purpose cleanroom applications.
- Other applications which require a low outgassing polyester film tape.