3M™ Removable Repositionable Tape 666
3.5 mil, low density polyethylene (LDPE) liner with repositionable adhesive 1070 on a clear UPVC film carrier. Slight differential tack. Low temperature and medium solvent resistance. Medium HSE and medium LSE. These differential double coated tapes feature 3M™ Acrylic Adhesive 400 and 3M™ Repositionable Acrylic Adhesive 1070. Adhesive 400 has good low temperature performance and peel strength on many surfaces. It is ideal for bonding together a wide variety of similar and dissimilar materials such as metals, glass, wood, papers, paints, and many plastics. Up to 250°F short-term heat resistance, Excellent adhesion to uncoated papers, Clarity and UV resistance for window label applications, Offers good solvent resistance Adhesive 1070 holds well to many surfaces and provides clean removal.
Reclosable adhesive 400, clear UPVC film carrier and polyester film liner. Slight differential tack. Low temperature and medium solvent resistance. Medium HSE and low LSE. 3.5 mil thick with 2 mil liner. Use to core start/end tab of paper, film and foils, temporary hold of credit cards in mailer, and as reclosable adhesive for envelope flaps.
- A double coated tape with slight differential tack that offers good solvent resistance and works on a variety of substrates or materials for temporary mounting of light weight materials such as paper, films or foams.
- Clear, removable repositionable double coated tape with a low density polyethylene film liner LDPE.
- These double coated tapes feature equal adhesive strength on each side for reliable attachment but with easy separation for repositioning or multiple openings and closings.
- Pharmaceutical, General Industrial Assembly Point-Of-Purchase POP, Displays Signage, Commercial Printing Paper and Print, Picture Framing Arts and Crafts, Greeting Card
- This is good for adhering, affixing, mounting, holding, attaching, temporary positioning, paper, photographic paper, foams, cardboard and crafts. Core starting and thin flexible materials.