You are here
Fabrico works with design engineers at a medical manufacturer or contract manufacturer to test and recommend the right adhesive for a substrate and application.
Fabrico is knowledgeable on adhesives for stick-to-skin applications, where skin-friendliness is a key factor, as well as industrial strength adhesives for joining components in diagnostics equipment.
Design engineers are turning to adhesives in medical applications to provide strong bonds formulated for specific applications. Working with its large network of adhesive suppliers in both liquids and tapes, Fabrico offers solutions in applications, including:
• Bordering and fenestration drapes;
• Surgical drapes;
• Fixation tapes;
• Ostomy appliances;
• Incise films, including ophthalmic surgical incise films and drapes;
• Acute and chronic wound care dressings;
• Wound care that requires a high moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) for extended wear;
• Antimicrobial wound care;
• Medical equipment and body worn device assembly;
• Disposable electrodes;
• Diagnostic equipment, including home healthcare equipment, like blood monitoring devices;
• Endoscopes and laparoscopes.
Fabrico offers pressure-sensitive adhesive tapes (PSAs) that are easily adapted to a range of medical applications from joining components like panels in medical equipment, to joining and sealing parts in handheld diagnostic devices, to joining and sealing surgical drapes and wound care dressings to skin.Read more