You are here
3M™ Embossed Tin-plated Copper Foil Shielding Tape 1345
4.0 Mil (total thickness) Embossed Tin-plated Copper Foil designed for applications requiring reliable point-to-point electrical contact, particularly EMI shielding, grounding and static charge draining.
3M™ Embossed Tin-plated Copper EMI Shielding Tape 1345 has an 1.4-mil embossed tin-plated copper foil backing with acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive and liner. Emboss makes contact thru adhesive. Tin-plate is for soldering and corrosion resistance. The 1345 tape has common EMI shielding 1.4-mil thick copper foil backing. Acrylic adhesive has good resistance to heat, oxidation, solvents and oils. The tape is UL Recognized for flame retardancy per UL 510. This tape is designed for a variety of applications: point-to-point electrical contact, EMI/RFI shielding, grounding and static charge draining. These tapes can used in both electronic & electrical devices, shielded rooms and EMI test laboratories for prototyping, design and troubleshooting.
- Embossed deadsoft 1-ounce tin-plated copper foil backing
- Conductivity “through the adhesive”
- Supplied on a removable liner for easy handling and diecutting
- 3M™ Embossed Tin-Plated Copper Foil Tape 1345 is typically used for applications requiring excellent electrical conductivity from the application substrate through the adhesive to the foil backing.
- Common uses include grounding and EMI shielding in equipment, components, shielded rooms, etc.
- The tin plating on the copper foil backing facilitates soldering and improves resistance to oxidation and discoloration.