3M™ EMI Embossed Aluminum Foil Shielding Tape 1267
3M™ EMI Shielding Tape 1267 is UL 510 flame-retardant and ideally suited for EMI shielding; static charge draining, grounding; easily die cut.
This 2 mil tape is an embossed aluminum foil with an acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive on liner. This tape is conductive through the adhesive. 3M™ EMI Shielding Tape 1267 is UL 510 flame-retardant and ideally suited for EMI shielding; static charge draining, grounding; easily die cut. Available in custom widths from 1/8 in to 24 in, and comes standard on a 18 yd roll on a 3 inch diameter core.
- Embossed deadsoft 1-ounce aluminum foil backing
- Conductivity “through the adhesive”
- Supplied on a removable liner for easy handling and diecutting
- 3M 1267 Tape is typically used for applications requiring excellent electrical conductivity from the application substrate through the adhesive to the foil backing.
- Common uses include grounding and EMI shielding in equipment, components, shielded rooms, etc.