You are here
3M™ Embossed Copper Foil Shielding Tape 1245
4.0 Mil (total thickness) Embossed Copper Foil designed for applications requiring reliable point-to-point electrical contact, particularly EMI shielding, grounding and static charge draining.
3M™ Embossed Copper Foil Shielding Tape 1245 has a 1.4-mil embossed copper foil backing with acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive and liner. Embossing makes excellent contact through the adhesive. The unplated copper is for non-corrosive conditions. Whether you are insulating wire harnesses, shielding against electromagnetic interference, protecting PCBs and electronic devices, or insulating electrical components, 3M has the solution for you.
- Embossed deadsoft 1-ounce copper foil backing
- Conductivity “through the adhesive”
- Supplied on a removable liner for easy handling and die-cutting
- 3M 1245 Tape is typically used for applications requiring excellent electrical conductivity from the application substrate through the adhesive to the foil backing.
- Common uses include grounding and EMI shielding in equipment, components, shielded rooms, etc.
- The copper foil backing is solderable and resists oxidation and discoloration.