3M™ EMI Aluminum Foil with Conductive Adhesive Tape 1120
3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 1120 has a 2-mil smooth aluminum foil backing coated with a conductive acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive. Its acrylic adhesive has good resistance to oxidation, solvents, and oils.
3M™ EMI Shielding Tapes are designed for applications requiring reliable point-to-point electrical contact, particularly EMI/RFI shielding, grounding and static charge draining. The tapes are easily die-cut and have a multitude of uses in electrical design and test laboratories for prototyping, design and troubleshooting. Whether you are insulating wire harnesses, shielding against electromagnetic interference, protecting PCBs and electronic devices, or insulating electrical components, 3M has the solution for you.
- Deadsoft 1-ounce aluminum foil backing
- Conductive acrylic adhesive
- Supplied on a removable liner for easy handling and diecutting
- Meets flame spread requirement of UL 510
- 3M 1120 tape is typically used for applications requiring excellent electrical conductivity and is designed for EMI/RFI shielding and cable wrap.