You are here
Material Selection and Conversion for the Right Custom Labels
The importance of the right label is often overlooked. The label is the last component in the product and is a key ingredient in the product’s identity. Labels can:
- Brand the product with a name or trademark that proves its authenticity
- Provide instructions on use
- Meet regulatory compliance
- Provide key safety information
- Enable tracking through bar code
Fabrico is an experienced converter and printer of industrial, specialty, UL, and pressure-sensitive labels with thicknesses ranging from 0.002 inch to 0.012 inch (thicker depending on the material) and widths up to 13 inches. Fabrico helps customers to select the appropriate label for a specific application.
Fabrico delivers the following benefits:
- Efficiency – we do it right the first time
- Superior quality – labels are durable and easy-to-read
- Precision tracking – bar code labels remain machine readable
- Aesthetically pleasing – for strong brand identity and recognition
- Reduced liability – safety, instruction, and warning labels are clear and concise
- Appropriate construction – the proper adhesive and material for the application
Industrial labels can include: UL, warning, voltage, wire marker tape, tamper evident, bar code, thermal transfer, consecutively numbered labels, serial number, asset, logistics, reflective, warehouse, and OEM. Fabrico can print labels for application to: electrical machinery, electronics, engines, transformers, appliances, aerosols, solar modules, batteries, and medical devices.
Fabrico also prints specialty labels that include poly labels and poly wrap labels.
Talk to an expert in Perferomance Labels today!