You are here
Lab Test Capabilities
In House Materials Testing and Measurement
With a fully equipped test lab, Fabrico ensures that customer materials meet designed-in specs before they leave the factory floor, often eliminating the need to test materials on the customer end. Fabrico uses its laboratory to test adhesion, tensile, and dielectric strengths, as well as coat weight, resistance, capacitance, and voltage measurements.
Fabrico can test the following material properties:
- Part Dimension Verification – a computerized gantry video measuring system
- Material Strength Testing – a tensile tester, up to 100 lb/in
- Material Weight Testing – scale measures 250 gram max, .00001 gram self-calibrating balance
- Adhesive/Release Liner Testing – an adhesion/release tester of 3 grams/in-5 lb/in
- Static Shear Testing – 10 bank static shear tester
- Dielectric Strength Testing – AC dielectric test unit 50 KVAC
- Resistance and Voltage Testing – Calibrated precision benchtop multimeter and power supply and precision digital multimeter
- Microscopic Imaging – digital microscope with CCD video output
Fabrico’s test and measurement equipment is calibrated annually per the ISO standard.