You are here
Precision Laser Cutting for Intricate Applications and Small Spaces
Fabrico’s advanced laser system accurately cuts very small features and intricate designs on a broad range of flexible materials. Precision laser cutting can produce through holes, slots, and diameters that can be significantly smaller and at tighter tolerances than features generated by other converting processes.
- Micro-components for nanotechnology applications
- Adhesive-backed film gaskets for DNA sequencers
- Cellular and molecular well plates
- Electronic device components
Our laser cutting machines feature a low to high wattage CO2 laser, galvanometer processing, and very precise XY motion system cutters that are capable of handling sheets or rolls from small sheets to 40” rolls. Cut components are delivered in loose pieces or kiss cut rolls with or without extended liners or pull tabs.
Our laser cutting capabilities include:
- Precise, automated, high-speed processing of highly accurate cutting, perforating, seaming, etching, welding, marking, and other techniques
- Drilling small and intricate features on flexible sheets and roll-to-roll materials
Materials include laminates, VHB tapes, films, foils, papers, foams, rubber, and coated fabrics and mats. Individual parts can range in size up to 28” x 36”.