Fabrico can work with engineers designing nonwoven applications to select and test the nonwoven material, select and test an appropriate adhesive, and ensure that the design meets manufacturing requirements.Learn More
Fabrico is a specialty converter of medical tapes, adhesives, films, non-wovens, and more.Learn More
Visit Fabrico Medical at MD&M-West
Fabrico Medical will exhibit at the MD&M West Show in Booth 1642, February 10-12, 2015Learn More
Fabrico offers converting capabilities within a Class 10,000 clean room to include precision slitting and rewind slitting, multi-layered web laminating and die-cutting, laminating medical-grade materials and vision inspection for quality assurance.Learn More
UL Certification Voltage Labels - ABB
While sourcing UL voltage labels for ABB, a transformer components supplier, Fabrico discovered that their UL labels supplier substituted labels with a vinyl face stock to cut cost. The result would have been labels that survived only 2 years – not the required 10.Learn More
- Aluminum foil reinforced with non-woven, puncture resistant, tear resistant, acrylic adhesive, 5.0 mil backing thickness
- Resists flame, resists moisture, resists weather, resists UV degradation, chemical resistant tape, thermally conductive tape for heating and cooling efficiency, heat reflective, light reflective, conformable tape
- Temperature range -65F to 300F for wrapping, insulating, protecting wires, cables
- Hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
- ETO and Gamma Sterilization Compatible
- Double Coated for Construction
- High MVTR
- Highly Conformable
From diagnostic equipment and body worn devices to adhesives for stick-to-skin applications, Fabrico can help you meet the compliance requirements for device manufacturing in the medical market.Learn More
- Excellent adhesion to open cell foams.
- Consistent adhesive performance to many plastics.
- Polycoated liner for ease of handling.
This process provides an alternative to adhesives for joining plastic to plastic and plastic to metal. High-frequency ultrasonic acoustic vibrations cause local melting in thermoplastics as the vibrations are absorbed.Learn More
Medical Tapes & Films
Fabrico die cuts foam- and film-based adhesives for a variety of medical applications. We have products that meet the needs of both stick to skin and medical equipment assembly applications.Learn More
Fabrico can deliver a range of converting capabilities for complex medical device components, medical disposables, surgical products, and wound care products.Learn More
- Durable 2 mil PET spunlaced polyester backing material
- Hypoallergenic and latex free
- Good for short and long term wear
- EtO sterilization compatible
- Thin, flexible, conformable
- Silicone adhesive offers gentle constant adhesion with a firm hold
- Silicone adhesive causes minimal epidermal cell stripping and less pulling of hair
- 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener Non Adhesive Non Woven Backed Type 250 SJ3223
- Greater abrasion resistance vs. many typical thicker gauge films for ease of application to help reduce cost.
- High elongation which may be left on through forming without removing to help reduce labor.
- Thinner gauge backing which allows more linear footage on a roll vs. many typical thicker gauge films to help reduce inventory.
- Enhanced elongation properties of the film allow the tapes to be left on during many forming operations where damage may occur.