You are here
While today’s touchscreens are almost always equipped with sturdy and scratch resistant glass, protective films are recommended to further combat scrapes and gouges. Scratch guards are made of a protective film that is inexpensive enough to be replaced as needed.
These films offer:
- Durable protection for an LCD screen during daily use
- Optical clarity without color distortion
- Ease of application and replacement
- Enhancement of old displays by making them clearer and brighter
- Enhanced protection in harsh environments
Advanced dry-application films are becoming more popular and offer innovative solutions to surface protection and are available from a number of materials providers.