You are here
Testing and Recommending the Right Medical Adhesive for Stick-to-Skin and Diagnostic Equipment Applications
Fabrico Medical works with design engineers at a medical manufacturer or contract manufacturer to test and recommend the right adhesive for a substrate and application.
Fabrico Medical is knowledgeable on adhesives for stick-to-skin applications, where skin-friendliness is a key factor, as well as industrial strength adhesives for joining components in diagnostics equipment.
Design engineers are turning to adhesives in medical applications to provide strong bonds formulated for specific applications. Working with its large network of adhesive suppliers in both liquids and tapes, Fabrico Medical offers solutions in applications, including:
- Bordering and fenestration drapes
- Surgical drapes
- Fixation tapes
- Ostomy appliances
- Incise films, including ophthalmic surgical incise films and drapes
- Acute and chronic wound care dressings
- Wound care that requires a high moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) for extended wear
- Antimicrobial wound care
- Medical equipment and body worn device assembly
- Disposable electrodes
- Diagnostic equipment, including home healthcare equipment, like blood monitoring devices
- Endoscopes and laparoscopes
Fabrico Medical offers medical tape and film materials and adhesives for these and other applications.