You are here
3M™ Thermally Conductive Interface Pad Sheet 5592S
Polyester film supported, soft, silicone elastomer with thermal conductivity of 1.1 W/mk. Conformable at low pressure to minimize stress on components and fill gaps.
Good dielectric properties. Handles easily without crumbling.
- This “S” version has a permanent PET film, 12 micrometer thick, on one side to help provide for a non-tacky surface, excellent puncture resistance, ease of handling and rework.
- Good thermal stability of the base polymer, with excellent softness of the thermal pad.
- Good thermal conductivity in a soft silicone polymer base.
- The product tack is such that a mechanical means to support the pad in a final assembly is required.
- 3M™ Thermally Conductive Silicone Interface Pads are designed to provide a preferential heat-transfer path between heat-generating and cooling devices (e.g., fans, heat pipes and heat sinks).