You are here
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9671LE
Same as 3M9471LE on a heavy lay-flat liner for kiss cutting.
2.0 mil, high strength 300LSE adhesive with 6.5 mil 83 lb polycoated kraft paper liner.
High and low surface energy plastics. Medium temperature resistance up to 250 deg F short term.
Caliper (mils): 2 Adhesive 1: 300LSE Carrier: 6.2 Liner 2: 83# Polycoated Kraft
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- 3M™ Adhesive 300LSE is a hi-strength acrylic adhesive that provides a very high bond strength to most surfaces.
- Excellent bond to low surface energy plastics such as, polypropylene and powder coatings.
- Excellent adhesion to lightly oiled surfaces typical of machine parts.
- Thickness range of 2.0 mils, 3.5 mils, 5.0 mils and 8.5 mils for use on smooth, or rough surfaces.
- Extremely smooth adhesive for excellent graphics appearance.
- Double linered for selective die-cutting.
- Polycoated kraft liner for die-cutting end tabs and waste removed nameplates on a common carrier.
- Plastic nameplates or graphic overlays for use on low surface energy plastics.
- Waste removed nameplates on a common sheet for ease of application.
- Attaching membrane switch assemblies to powder coated surfaces and low surface energy plastics.
- Graphic overlays with end tabs for easy liner removal.
- Graphic application to surfaces such as wood, fabric, plastic, where very high bond strength is required.
- Attaching identification material to lightly oily surfaces typical of machine parts.