You are here
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9462P
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9462P is a 5.8 mil, 3M™ High Temperature Acrylic Adhesive 100 tape on a 3.5 mil, White 55# Densified Kraft Paper (DK) liner. 3M™ High Temperature Acrylic Adhesive 100 is designed for industrial applications subjected to high temperature environments for short periods of time. . This adhesive offers low outgassing properties, which is an important consideration for the aerospace, automotive, and electronic industries. Up to 450°F short-term heat resistance, Excellent solvent resistance, High peel strength compared to other acrylic formulations, Exceptional shear strength even at elevated temperatures
2.3 mil, 100 high temperature acrylic adhesive with 3.5 mil, 55 lb densified kraft paper liner. High peel strength strength compared to other acrylic formulations. Exceptional shear strength even at elevated temperatures. Up to 450 °F short term heat resistance and excellent solvent resistance.
- Excellent bond to metal and high surface energy plastics.
- Outstanding temperature and chemical resistance.
- Two adhesive thicknesses: 1 mil for thin profile labels and 2 mil for rougher surfaces.
- Low outgassing and low leachable chloride, important considerations for electronic and aerospace industries.
- Available on various liners for specialized processing
- General Industrial Applications, Transportation, Automotive, Appliance
- This is good for adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding, and attaching. HSE and some LSE materials.
- Used as a general transfer tape for a variety of high tack, thin applications.