You are here
3M™ Vinyl Tape (linered) 4712
3M™ Vinyl Tape 4712, 5.2 mil (0.13 mm), linered version of 471, vinyl backing with a rubber adhesive, maintain color even when exposed to heavy abrasion, conformable, dead stretch properties to provide straighter lines, clean removal, good solvent resistance. 3M vinyl tape 4712 is a linered version of 3M vinyl tape 471 that may be used for die cutting or large area applications.
3M™ Vinyl Tape 4712, 5.2 mil (0.13 mm), linered version of 471, vinyl backing with a rubber adhesive, maintain color even when exposed to heavy abrasion, conformable, maintain color throughout not printed, dead stretch properties to provide straighter lines, clean removal 3M™ Vinyl Tape 4712 (linered version of 471), ideal for masking, wrapping or sealing many curved or irregular surfaces, excellent for many lane and safety marking applications, ideal for color coding, abrasion protection, decoration and splicing applications
- Pigmented backings maintain their vivid colors even when exposed to heavy abrasion.
- Can be sold to Commercial Item Description A-A-1689 Type I & II
- Conformability and dead stretch properties are ideal for taping, wrapping or sealing many curved, convex, or irregular surfaces.
- Rubber adhesive provides good adhesion to many surfaces for easier application and excellent holding strength.
- Sharp colors for color coding or marking systems, draw attention and help enhance plant safety.
- Clean removal from many surfaces which helps reduce clean-up and labor costs.
- Abrasion resistant and longer potential application life.
- Good solvent resistance for application protection and longer product life.
- 3M™ Vinyl Tape 4712 can be printed using the thermal printing process.
- Because they have low leachable halogens and sulfur, 3M™ Vinyl Tapes 471 and 4712 can be used in corrosion sensitive applications like the nuclear and stainless steel industries.
- 3M tape 4712 is great for die cuts and large area masking.
- Printed 3M tape 4712 can extend the range of 3M tape 471 for color coding by allowing multiple colors or identification on one tape.
- 3M tapes 471 and 4712 stretch to seal canisters and other storage containers that require a tight seal.
- Vivid colors of the tapes make them ideal for color, coding and decorating.