You are here
Scotchgard Protective Film 1001
A single-layer, optically transparent, pressure sensitive polyester film tape designed to protect surfaces from intentional and unintentional mutilation, scratching, etching and graffiti. Scotchgard™ Protective Film is designed to protect interior and exterior of public transportation vehicle windows, bus shelters, restroom mirrors, map cases, elevators, and escalators from vandalism, scratching and etching. A defaced layer of film can quickly, cleanly and easily be removed restoring visible clarity.
3M transit market customers have literally peeled millions of dollars off their operating budgets using 3M™ Scotchgard™ Multi-Layer Protective Film.
- Film protects glass from chemical etching agents
- Durable top-coat layer prevents light scratches caused by installation, wiping, cleaning or abrasion
- Film can protect plastic surfaces such as polycarbonate and acrylic
- Resists the effects of outgassing when applied to polycarbonate and acrylic
- High clarity construction provides glass-like appearance
- Protecting polycarbonate, acrylic, glass and other surfaces that are subject to damage from scratching, cutting, abrasion, chemical etching, and impacts
- For protecting smooth, flat surfaces such as windows, displays, windscreens, modesty panels